Monday, February 7, 2022

Paint You A Song Or Phrase Based On My Synesthesia











About:

I have a type of synesthesia called chromesthesia or sound-to-color synesthesia. It means that when I hear music or sounds, I see certain colors and patterns in my headspace. 



Because I do each piece by hand, they will all be entirely unique, even ones for same or similar songs. While same or similar songs might follow a familiar pattern, they will not be completely identical. 



I'm currently doing digital art only. All pieces will be delivered as a PNG.



I no longer accept work for promotional pieces via Fiverr. This includes published albums, businesses, or any other means of income for you.



Steps:

1. Place the order

2. Send me the name of the song you want me to draw 

3. Receive drawing, complete order, and leave a review



Since this gig is fairly straightforward, please note I probably won't have any questions. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me via message.



I appreciate your support! :)

Reviews


:

They were very nice while answering my silly question, and then created a very cool painting of my friend's song in a short amount of time! Will absolutely be ordering again in the future :)

:

Great work!

:

Amazing gift to have! I will most certainly recommend Their services to everyone :)

:

What a beautiful piece!! My wife is going to love, love, love this!!

:

Fab result, great communication and a lovely seller :) would use again.




No comments:

Post a Comment