Saturday, October 2, 2021

Paint Your Tabletop And Dnd Miniatures











About:

Please contact me first to discuss any details before ordering!



I paint your miniatures to the best of my ability. If you choose my highest tier this would include following:



  • Glazing / Feathering
  • Smooth blends / Wetblending
  • Crisp highlighting
  • Weathering, chipping, effects
  • Simple freehands



I can go either the grimdark way or the boxart way - you choose :)



Don’t t hesitate to contact me and share your imaginations and ideas with me! If you have any wishes that are not included in my tier just ask me and im happy to make it happen. I'm looking forward to make your tabletop minis make stand out :)



All shipping will be done with the tracking number. The shipping cost will be slightly higher on the larger models. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment