Saturday, March 30, 2024

Write An Impactful, Professional Letter











About:

Thank you for considering my services! My name is Samantha and I am a native-English speaker originally from Chicago, Illinois. I currently live in Istanbul, Turkey working as a freelance English teacher and copyeditor.



As a former customer service representative for an international luxury travel company, crafting the right tone and ensuring the message is conveyed clearly was my daily job. I pride myself on professional, detailed, and timely work. Each piece of writing will be personalized to your needs and I can assure you of the highest quality products. I will ensure your message creates the impact you need. 



Examples include: 



  • Letter to Business/Company 
  • Letter of Complaint 
  • Letter of Request 
  • Letter to professional authorities (bank, politicians, legal, prison etc.) 
  • Sensitive Topics  
  • Academic Appeal
  • Grievances 
  • Persuasive letter 



**Expedited Delivery is $10 extra**



If you are unsure of which level to order, please send me a message prior to ordering and I would be happy to work with you!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment