Monday, September 11, 2023

Paint Your Warhammer, Aos Minis How And When You Like











About:

Hi There,



Im WrightyMinis and I am a semi professional Miniature Painter, Been painting for roughly 15 years off and on. My catalogue ranges from Warhammer 40k to Age of Sigmar.



I now want to offer my services to fellow Miniature Collectors and help them out with their collections. I offer a range of services and happy to discuss this and tailor my services on what you would like.



The prices in my gig are based on the size of a standard space marine (32mm) base size. This is open to larger models but prices will increase based on base size and model height, this is discussed before payment while we discuss the requirements of the project.



I have my own website where all my work is shown and I have been fortunate enough to be recognised on Warhammer TV's Hobby Round up.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment