Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Something Drawing And Painting











About:

From the landscape of your dream holidays to the memory of your first born or even your best friend, the dog!

Pick a theme and I'll paint it! 

I also can give life to your old family photos like your parents wedding, old grandpa when he was young and such beautiful.



Besides the original photo you can digitally send to me, we'll agree on specific details you want included like adding a hat that was dear to you but happened not to figure on the photo.

I'll paint it in oils on canvas, restoring all the colors and making it something real.

Painting time is normally 5 days plus another 5 to dry the oils.



 Shipping to the different Countries and the shipping charges may apply.

I've been a professional artist for over 10 years. My skills focus on oil painting, specially portraits and landscapes. Also proficient with acrylics, pastels and charcoal drawings. I offer real oil on canvas paintings. Go ahead now and order the painting you want!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment