Friday, March 31, 2023

3D Print Your Models In Highly Detailed Resin











About:

I am located in the EU, not the US :) Expect high postage if you order from outside the EU.

I do not provide 3d model drawing, sculpting or design.

I will help you find the model you are looking for or you can supply your own model :)



Highly detailed resin prints, made with a high density 5,5 litre volume 4k monochrome printer.



Prints are cleaned with ultrasound and cured in closed UV chamber to ensure perfect results.



Contact me for a custom quote, if the 3 tiers do not fit your needs.



Choose EU shipping if In EU or International Shipping if outside EU.



Gig prices are calculated based on how high my printer has to go to complete the print, so you can get a cheaper price if we angle your print downwards, instead of printing the object standing up. Ask me for info.



Collect your print directly from my home or arrange postage with me before placing an order :)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment