Friday, February 24, 2023

Canvas Wall Arts With Acrylic Paintings











About:

Hi guys!

just stop running after expensive acrylic drawings! (^v^)

because I'm here to give you a better product as you want.

so let's find out what I can do.



I do

  1. landscape drawings (sceneries)
  2. abstract drawings ( colour field)
  3. art projects drawings

(if your need is other one let's discuss. no problem ;) )

ALL THE DRAWINGS WILL BE HANDMADE AND THIS IS NOT A DIGITAL ART SERVICE



I use

  • acrylic paints



Types of drawings

  • canvas arts( best canvas surfaces will be used )



Charges

  1. size of the canvas (its won't charge for paint density and characters)
  2. shiping (let's discuss)



Free services (^o^)

  1. customizing the drawing

As an example :-

if you expect a drawing to hang on your home, you can send me a photo of the place which you hope to hang it then I can decide what are the colours,designings which will be match with your furniture and other things.

2 unlimited revisions



Offers

  • I will personally creat offers as customer's need (let's discuss)
  • And I will give you fresh offers in every week!



weekly offer

There is a 20% discount on every two standard drawings!



There are so many things to discuss and plz contact me.

your happiness is our service.

Have a nice day!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment