Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Paint Warhammmer And Dnd Miniatures











About:

Please message me before purchasing. pricings vary between orders.



Have you got miniatures that you want painted, but you don't have the time or you don't think you have the artistic talent required? Don't worry! I've got you covered!

I will paint your miniatures and units from any tabletop wargame to any specifications to make your dream miniature. Whether you want a breath-taking centrepiece to your army, or an army of warriors, I will paint it.

All details will be picked out and done to the best of my ability. I will be able to purchase the models on your behalf instead of shipping them to me, and am also happy to paint armies or titans

Thank you for checking out my gig!

Many Thanks,

Dijjie.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment