Sunday, September 11, 2022

Create A Word Search Book With 100 Puzzles KDP, Commercial Use











About:

Word Search Puzzle Book For Amazon KDP Low Content Book.



I will create your word search book quickly... I create unique books for each of my clients... and I deliver on time



All you'll have to do is add your cover, then upload to Amazon....

You will also have understood that the best way to move forward in your business is to delegate tasks ...

Characteristics of the book

Grid size 15 x 15

Size of the kdp format 8,5 X 11

100 word search puzzles

15 to 20 words per puzzle

the answers to each puzzle can be found at the end of the book.

The puzzles will be delivered in pdf format which makes it easy to print off one or more   puzzles

For $5 you will get : 1 book

For $10 you will get : 4 books

For $30 you will get : 13 books



if you also need coverage contact me

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment