Tuesday, August 30, 2022

A Custom Painting Pet Portrait











About:

For $30 I will do a handmade Pet Portrait (head) with Watercolor and I will send you a JPG 1500 pixels or more.

You can order individual size.

---------------------
This is a professional handmade painting on paper.
Whach the painting action here : https://youtu.be/YKJKArkAmhU




I will send you a High Quality 4000px JPG for Extra $10.

---



Here are the advantages of the High Quality JPG ...


1. I can send it quick and easy online.
2. It prints quick in a few minutes.
3. If the painting breaks or gets lost you can just print again.
4.You can print it on a shirt, as wallpaper, a cup, on canvas, or paper, Wall Art, and the list goes on...
5.You can print in various sizes.


So order your painting and send me your photography : Dog Portrait,Cat portrait,bunny portrait,etc...
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The item for sale is an INSTANT DOWNLOAD and does not include a physical item. 

Hence nothing will be mailed or posted.

------

You need to send me a good quality picture.

If you have a low quality picture please contact me first.



Thank you! 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment