Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Hand Forge Custom Tools,Knives,Decortive Items











About:

I will hand forge a unique piece of metal work to your exact spesifications. I mostly work in mild steel for decorative pieces and medium carbon steels for knives and other bladed tools. I have been asked to produce everything from tiny key chain decorations, to home wares like hooks, bathroom fittings, banisters and table legs, period fittings to match those in old houses, to all manner of tools, hammers, axes, knives, daggers, spears and battlefield weapons, all the way to large pieces of garden sculpture and decorative structural elements. 



Important Notice: It is your responsibility to check that what your asking for is legal in your country or state, i cannot be heldresponsible for customs confiscation of sharp or bladed peices.

Reviews


:

Really well made.

:

excellent service. He made sure he knew exactly what I wanted before I started.

:

seller did a great job, he kept me informed during the process and gave me choices, he also did a great job listening to my feedback

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment