Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Make Custom Crochet Pieces











About:

I will create a custom crochet pieces based on a pattern, picture, or sketch. I have experience with Deck Box covers as well as plush toys in various sizes. For creatures with eyes, I can use googly eyes, safety eyes, felt or embroidered eyes. If this is for a child, please let me know their age, so that we can choose the eyes best suited for the toy. I will be providing progress pictures to ensure satisfaction. Let me know what I can make for you.

Reviews


:

I got a great hacky sack from the seller! One made after one of the enemies from my upcoming game! I highly recommend this seller!

:

Wonderful intricate cuddly squishy ... Good bear. Good. Good.

:

Excellent

:

Fantastic as always

:

Sarah was very friendly and did an awesome job!




No comments:

Post a Comment