Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Paint Your Warhammer Miniatures











About:

I will paint your miniatures. My experience is primarily in Warhammer 40k and Age of Sigmar.



If you are looking for something specific, please contact me, especially for something that doesn't fit into one of the packages or fits in between packages (troops on larger bases, vehicles, large character models) and we can discuss details, delivery times, and pricing!



If you are trying to match a paint/basing scheme, I will need pictures as well as specific color brands/names used.



Models can be assembled for an additional fee.



Depending on local availability, models can also be purchased from my local store and assembled for cost + assembly fee.



For packages including revisions, I will send pictures for your feedback/approval.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment